This site is inspired by US Fluoridegate class action initiated by attorney James Robert Deal.
We are actively seeking people wishing to join a class action for compensation for harm they have experienced due to water fluoridation.
Our goals are to:
seek compensation for those harmed by fluoridation, through ACC and/or class action lawsuit
- put territorial authorities currently adding fluoride to their public water supply, Government agencies, and other promoters of fluoridation, on notice that they are exposed to serious liability for their actions regarding fluoridating drinking water.
- report these notices of potential liability to the relevant insurance carriers
- take civil and/or criminal legal action against those implementing or promoting fluoridation if they continue
- put certain individuals prominent in misleading the public and local authorities on notice of personal civil and/or criminal liability. This also applies to council officers responsible for subverting the democratic process and/or coluncillors' instructions, or responsible for preparing biased and misleading reports on which councillors make decisions regarding fluoridation
- take civil and/or criminal legal action against them as appropriate.